Oct 30, 2011

last week i finally..

Thanks to The Nester, I finally finished this wreath (made with coffee filters) I've been meaning to try! Im pretty excited about the way it turned out! I was going for "fall" that way i can keep it up until after Thanksgiving..


 I found an old worn book for .75 at a second hand book store and used  it to make a few leaves.. and also, shellacked a few red maple leaves from one of the trees in my frontyard with some modge podge.. they still crinkled up after i glued them in.. but i think it still turned out okay... it looks "natural" right?






so here's the front porch "decorated" for fall.. the munchkin helped me arrange some pumpkins and a few mums in what were our hanging pots.. 



voila!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger