Jan 17, 2014

FLASHBACK FRIDAY : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT PUT THE VASELINE AWAY


I ALMOST DIED when I ran across these. I was digging through the crates to find some pics of myself when I was as fit and trim as I'd like to be and this came across my computer screen. I remember it like it was yesterday. That is one of my most favorite Tea Collection sweater dresses that was totally RUINED. No way I was getting all of the oil out of that thing.

At any rate. THE CUTEST LITTLE MUNCHKIN - SHE IS!! It made me a little weepy to see. I feel like I've been fussing at her a lot lately. About moving too slowly when I ask her to do something. Not listening to me the first time. I'm just trying so hard to raise her to be a smart, confident and responsible girl. But I have to remember to let her be a little girl. They wiggle and squirm. Don't have the greatest attention span. And are still watching and learning every little thing. And that takes time. It reminded me that she is my little girl and to be patient with her NOW. Just like I to be the day she got into the Vaseline.


 this one - yes!! 

excited to be doing a little valentines day party withe littles this weekend. 

what are you getting in to? aren't you glad its friday?!

xx,
Bunnie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger