Mar 21, 2014

HEALTHY MEXICAN CASSEROLE RECIPE + WEEKEND PERUSING


Currently stalking this recipe and Pinch of Yum

I am SO making this over the weekend.  Okay I really bought the stuff to make Brussels Sprouts with Chicken Sausage for Sunday dinner. But this Healthy Mexican Casserole recipe is definitely going to be in rotation next week. I can't stop staring at it. IT LOOKS SO YUM!!!

Saving all of my other recipe inspiration here. Also, if you aren't already, this momma is posting all kinds of EATING WHOLE ideas for mom and her little over on Instagram. You should totally follow.

I'll be hanging with my Girl Scouts tomorrow doing a day camp, hike, crafts, smore making jamboree! I bought a new pair of Converse for the occasion, but I think they will need a little more breaking in before I take them out for a hike. (my baby toe is not happy right now:-/

In case you care Kim (and Kanye) finally got a Vogue cover. I'm a little annoyed? Not sure why…

Settled on this Etsy invite for little h's party/egg hunt. I'm a sucker for chalkboard right now (and burlap and kraft paper…) I asked for a chocolate bunny on the invite. Mainly because I'm a chocolate Bunnie:-) Pun intended.

Hoping to finish up up my spring summer wreath. Its taking a bit longer than I would like thought.. It will hopefully look a little something like this. I was inspired by this Anthropologie wreath over the holidays. I wanted something versatile with texture. I think I've used about 786 sticks of glue.

Okay, whew… deep breath.. I'm setting up shop... Speaking this into existence. My first official announcement. I am opening up the Giggle Girls Book Club  for membership!! HOORAY!! Think exciting new books, exploration questions, meeting ideas and activities, new stationery for your little delivered right to your door every month!!

Launch Date/Event in the works - you are totally invited!!  In the mean time.. Please visit and like AND SHARE our FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER pages.  Website in development!! SO EXCITED and nervous:-) but couldn't wait to share.

It will be 70 degrees all weekend, so can't wait to shake the dust off and get out and play!

what are you getting in to?!

xx,
Bunnie




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger